Enjoy unrestricted mobility between the nodal points of the city: Maggiore’s new E-City cars are the perfect choice to get from the railway station or city center to the airport.
E-cars mark the end of Restricted Traffic Zones (ZTL). With Maggiore E-City there are only Unrestricted Traffic Zones.
Do you need a car to get from the airport to the city, go to a business appointment in the city center, or get from home to work; or do you simply want to spend a day shopping or visiting museums in a Restricted Traffic Zone?
Maggiore E-City is the solution for you, with daily, weekend and weekly hire rates.
Join the E-People Movement: Try an E-car by using Maggiore’s E-City service and choose a car from the E = Electric Group.
You can also rent our 500 ARCOBALENO LIMITED EDITION and become a Trend Setter and Influencer of the Ecological Transition supported by Maggiore. Get yourself noticed! Get followers!
Create your content on Instagram and tag the profile of the movement @inunbaleno.it also using the hashtags #INUNBALENO and #MovimentoEPeople and #Maggiore
Book now at Milan Linate Airport, Milan Central Station and Rome Termini Station.
Together with your E-City car hire, you can also purchase Maggiore’s charging card that gives you access to a network of over 280,000 charging stations.
But that's not all: your E-City Car is delivered sanitized for each rental, and you won’t have to charge the car before you drop it off; this offer is available for a limited period of time only.
It’s great to experience city mobility with ZERO emissions, knowing that you are respecting the environment!
Joining the E-People Movement is the best and right thing to do. Quiet, unrestricted Mobility, and without polluting the environment. The Earth will thank you.
MAGGIORE E-CITY OFFERS
MAGGIORE E-CITY IS AVAILABLE AT THE FOLLOWING OFFICES
THE CAR HIRE ELECTRIC VEHICLES CHOSEN FOR YOU
Get into an electric city car and enjoy restriction-free mobility.
To give you the best driving experience, Maggiore has chosen 3 of the best electric cars on the city mobility market: the New 500 Full Electric, a glamorous city car particularly appreciated for its advanced technical features, the Renault ZOE and the Peugeot E-208. These road-focused, responsive and easy-to-drive e-car models are the best way to way to enjoy unrestricted city-center mobility.
Click here to view the technical data sheet of our rental electric cars.
E-GAP RECHARGES YOUR CAR WHENEVER YOU WANT WHEREVER YOU ARE
E-Gap ricarica la tua macchina elettrica a noleggio dove e quando vuoi!
E-Gap recharges your rental electric car whenever you want wherever you are!
E-GAP is the leading mobile recharging operator for electric vehicles. Call the toll-free number or download the app and request your on-demand recharge to travel in full autonomy.
For your first Maggiore E-City electric car hire experience, E-GAP offers you a 10kWh recharge at just EUR 15 - and our van will reach you within no more than 90 minutes from your request.
How does it work? Request the service by phone
- Call the toll-free number 800 14 13 13 and tell the operator the location of the car you want to recharge to allow the operator to check if the service is covered in that area. The operator will then give you all the information you need to get the recharge for your car in the shortest possible time.
How does it work? Through the APP
- Scan the QR Code to download the E-GAP app and follow these instructions: create your complete profile and add the license plate of the Maggiore car in "My vehicles"
- Book your recharge on the home page of the App and remember to enter “MAGGIORE” in the box “Do you want to add other information?”
The service is available Monday to Sunday from 6:00am to 10:00pm in the operational areas of Milan and Rome.
See the tutorial in the “How does it work” section on the home page of the E-GAP website for more information on how to use the service and coverage**. For more information, call customer service on 800141313 Monday to Sunday from 7:00am to 10:00pm.
**Maggiore declines all and any liability for the service provided by E-GAP s.r.l.
DOCUMENTS TO DOWNLOAD
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- To avoid the application of a different rate, the electric vehicle must be returned at the established time to the following rental offices in the city where the rental began:
- Milan Linate Airport
- Milan Central Station: Car Pickup Galleria Carrozze; Car Return Via Boscovich 18
- Rome Fiumicino Airport, Via Aeroporto Di Fiumicino 320 Roma
- Rome Termini Central Station, Roma Termini Galleria Comm Via G. Giolitti 26 32
- Please remember to return the charging cable supplied for use at the charging points on the public road or private recharging areas. If you do not return the cable or if the cable is damaged in any way, you will be charged the amount of EUR 776 inclusive of VAT if you are unable to demonstrate that the cable was damaged for reasons not attributable to you. If you return the car to the car hire office after office hours, you hereby acknowledge that the staff will check that the recharging cable has been returned, when the office reopens.
- When you rent a car, you may take out insurance coverage (CDW or SuperCDW) at an hourly or daily rate that will limit your economic liability, on the understanding that said insurance does not cover damages or failure to return the recharging cable supplied.
- Checking the battery charge level during the rental is very important to avoid reducing the lifespan of the battery; you therefore agree to monitor the battery level of the vehicle at all times in order to prevent the battery charge from dropping under 20% as displayed on the dashboard and on-board computer.
- Without prejudice to the proof specified by Section 1588 of the Italian Civil Code, in the case of complete depletion of the battery, the Roadside Assistance clause will not be applicable and, in any case, does not release the Customer from the contractual obligation of paying the costs of the towing service and Assistance.