Concorso - Noleggio facile ti premia
"NOLEGGIO FACILE TI PREMIA"
MAGGIORE LAUNCHES COMPETITION FOR CUSTOMERS WHO COMBINE CAR RENTAL WITH TRAIN TRAVEL
Rome, 1st December 2016 – Travelling by train and car and be rewarded. Maggiore, in partnership with Trenitalia, launches the contest "Noleggio Facile ti premia" thought for travelers that move along our country combining trips by train and car rental.
All the clients that from the 1st of December to 31st of January 2017 will reserve and rent a car with Maggiore in Italy by using the convention "Noleggio Facile", will take part in the contest and try to win one of the prizes.
A wellness weekend for two people at Adler Thermae Spa & Relax Resort***** of San Quirico D’Orcia (Siena), luxury spa resort surrounded by the Tuscan hills, is the prize for the first extract. But also the second and third place will not be disappointed: to travel always with the newest technological devices, the second classified will win 10 Gift Card worth a total of 1,000 Euros to be spent at the Unieuro owned stores, while the third place will travel easily with a new set of three Samsonite suitcases of the Spark Travel Soft Side line.
Inside the successful convention "Noleggio Facile", Maggiore and Trenitalia will increase, also thanks to the contest "Noleggio Facile ti premia", the opportunities for clients to integrate in a more simple and immediate way car rental with the use of the train, practical and sustainable solution for those who travel frequently.
All Trenitalia customers that between December 1st, 2016 to January 31st, 2017 will reserve a car rental by accessing to the area of the website dedicated to Noleggio Facile https://trenitalia.maggiore.it/ or by calling 800 867 196, will take part in the prize draw which will take place on February 28, 2017.
Maggiore is a brand operating in Italy for over 65 years, it has grown and has been able to evolve along with the needs of its customers. Says Angelo Brienza, Head of Marketing and Direct Sales at Avis Budget Group Italy. The consolidated agreement with Trenitalia confirms the close proximity to the region and the contest "Noleggio Facile rewards you," is one more tool to be always close to those in our country who need to move in an agile and fast way.
The partnership with Maggiore confirms our mission to develop and implement a more integrated transport, says Gianfranco Battisti, Director of the Passengers Long Haul Division of Trenitalia. Becomes crucial for us share with other players a collective transportation system, with a special consideration for sustainable tourism
Owned since April 2015 by Avis Budget Group, leading global provider of vehicle rental services, Maggiore has been operating in the car rental business for over 65 years. It is also the Italian leader player for the van rental business with the famous Italian brand AmicoBlu. The company is always focused on a global quality level of service, investing constantly in the essential Italian Style, which has always been a fundamental value. Maggiore activities today differentiate the brand in superior flexibility when it comes to timeliness, the wide range of services and the integrated transport offer available through exclusive partnerships and technological innovation. For further information, visit www.maggiore.it
Press Contacts Maggiore:
Luca Guglielmi - firstname.lastname@example.org - 02.57378.455; +39 347 4398698
Federica Mancini – email@example.com – 02.57378.308
Marta Giglio - firstname.lastname@example.org - 02.57378.311
- - Maggiore partners with LaTua!Card and joins the loyalty scheme.
- - New international worldwide network for Maggiore.
- - New Maggiore Club: renting is great, pampering yourself is even better.
- - Expo, Trenitalia and Maggiore launch "Moving Italia"
- - Maggiore apps downloaded more than 40,000 times.
- - The Maggiore Group chooses Citroen Berlingo full electric van.
- - Big news for Maggiore.
- - Maggiore attends TTG Incontri 2014.
- - The Maggiore/Trenitalia partnership continues
- - New Maggiore Android App.
- - The Maggiore Group has chosen for Amicoblu the Mercedes-Benz Sprinter.
- - Maggiore VAT invoice is online and available from the counter.
- - Maggiore and Gambero Rosso: an enticing partnership.
- - Only guaranteed clients for Maggiore
- - Introducing the new online Personal Assistance area.
- - Maggiore, Springtime Special.
- - Maggiore teams up with Alitalia and Intesa Sanpaolo.
- - Maggiore Winter Special.
- - Maggiore extends their business package
- - Maggiore rewards photographer fans.
- - Maggiore supports IncontraDonna Onlus.
- - Maggiore autumn weekends are back.
- - New Ios App for the Maggiore Group.
- - Maggiore will take care of your return to the city.
- - The Maggiore “I like” Weekends continue on Facebook.
- - Maggiore Fast Track for Alitalia customers.
- - Maggiore participates in "Viaggiando l'Italia"
- - Maggiore Full, the all-inclusive deal.
- - Maggiore’s new mobile site kicks off.
- - Winners of the “L’Italia che mi piace” competition…
- - Accessories and supplements at € 1 per day.
- - Travel safely
- - Winter Tyres for maximum safety
- - Maggiore Winter Weekend
- - More prizes with Maggiore & Live Nation.
- - The New Volvo V 40, exclusively from Maggiore.
- - A Fiat 500 for a month at just € 500.
- - Great music travels with Maggiore
- - Commercial Partnership between Maggiore and Gruppo Bipiemme.
- - Maggiore Full, the car rental without surprises.
- - Final prize giving at Maggiore: The Smart Car won at Bareggio.
- - Maggiore at TTG Incontri 2012.
- - Maggiore sponsors "Guttuso 1912 - 2012"
- - Maggiore Autumn Weekend deal.
- - Rent Maggiore and win an MSC cruise.
- - With Maggiore, returning home is affordable.
- - Just a few days left to win a city car.
- - Scrat's treasure has found its winner.
- - Rent Maggiore and win Scrat's treasure.
- - Commercial agreement between Maggiore and Twentieth Century Fox.
- - "Suggest Maggiore and win Samsung" competition winner.
- - The Maggiore Group expands its commercial offer.
- - Commercial partnership between Maggiore and Caronte & Tourist.
- - Maggiore & ITI Hotels: a partnership with high added-value.
- - Travel with Maggiore and the great music of Live Nation.
- - Meeting at the AIDAF observatory: Family business in Italy.
- - Maggiore travels with the great music of Live Nation.
- - Maggiore sponsors LUISS on the road.
- - More prizes for Maggiore.