Maggiore partners with LaTua!Card and joins the loyalty scheme.
Rome, 01 December 2015 - Maggiore, the Italian Style car rental firm, has announced a partnership with LaTua!Card, the loyalty card that rewards clients for purchases at Auchan hypermarkets, Simply, IperSimply and PuntoSimply supermarkets, LillaPois drugstores, Eni petrol stations and numerous other partners in the initiative.
From today, the loyalty scheme launched last February also includes Maggiore, which has joined the point-collecting program with dedicated discounts and promotions for LaTua!Card holders on car and AmicoBlu van rentals in Italy.
Whether renting a city car to get around the city, a sedan for business use, an SUV for a ski holiday or a van for transporting more bulky items, if you have a LaTua!Card you will always be able to find the vehicle you need while filling up on savings.
What's more, you'll get 100 points for each car or van rental, helping you rev up your LaTua!Collection and claim your rewards.
With more than 140 rental offices in Italy, including the main airports and rail stations, Maggiore is an ideal partner for the LaTua!Card scheme, allowing card holders to meet all their transport needs throughout the country.
Find all the details on www.maggiore.it.
- - Maggiore partners with LaTua!Card and joins the loyalty scheme.
- - New international worldwide network for Maggiore.
- - New Maggiore Club: renting is great, pampering yourself is even better.
- - Expo, Trenitalia and Maggiore launch "Moving Italia"
- - Maggiore apps downloaded more than 40,000 times.
- - The Maggiore Group chooses Citroen Berlingo full electric van.
- - Big news for Maggiore.
- - Maggiore attends TTG Incontri 2014.
- - The Maggiore/Trenitalia partnership continues
- - New Maggiore Android App.
- - The Maggiore Group has chosen for Amicoblu the Mercedes-Benz Sprinter.
- - Maggiore VAT invoice is online and available from the counter.
- - Maggiore and Gambero Rosso: an enticing partnership.
- - Only guaranteed clients for Maggiore
- - Introducing the new online Personal Assistance area.
- - Maggiore, Springtime Special.
- - Maggiore teams up with Alitalia and Intesa Sanpaolo.
- - Maggiore Winter Special.
- - Maggiore extends their business package
- - Maggiore rewards photographer fans.
- - Maggiore supports IncontraDonna Onlus.
- - Maggiore autumn weekends are back.
- - New Ios App for the Maggiore Group.
- - Maggiore will take care of your return to the city.
- - The Maggiore “I like” Weekends continue on Facebook.
- - Maggiore Fast Track for Alitalia customers.
- - Maggiore participates in "Viaggiando l'Italia"
- - Maggiore Full, the all-inclusive deal.
- - Maggiore’s new mobile site kicks off.
- - Winners of the “L’Italia che mi piace” competition…
- - Accessories and supplements at € 1 per day.
- - Travel safely
- - Winter Tyres for maximum safety
- - Maggiore Winter Weekend
- - More prizes with Maggiore & Live Nation.
- - The New Volvo V 40, exclusively from Maggiore.
- - A Fiat 500 for a month at just € 500.
- - Great music travels with Maggiore
- - Commercial Partnership between Maggiore and Gruppo Bipiemme.
- - Maggiore Full, the car rental without surprises.
- - Final prize giving at Maggiore: The Smart Car won at Bareggio.
- - Maggiore at TTG Incontri 2012.
- - Maggiore sponsors "Guttuso 1912 - 2012"
- - Maggiore Autumn Weekend deal.
- - Rent Maggiore and win an MSC cruise.
- - With Maggiore, returning home is affordable.
- - Just a few days left to win a city car.
- - Scrat's treasure has found its winner.
- - Rent Maggiore and win Scrat's treasure.
- - Commercial agreement between Maggiore and Twentieth Century Fox.
- - "Suggest Maggiore and win Samsung" competition winner.
- - The Maggiore Group expands its commercial offer.
- - Commercial partnership between Maggiore and Caronte & Tourist.
- - Maggiore & ITI Hotels: a partnership with high added-value.
- - Travel with Maggiore and the great music of Live Nation.
- - Meeting at the AIDAF observatory: Family business in Italy.
- - Maggiore travels with the great music of Live Nation.
- - Maggiore sponsors LUISS on the road.
- - More prizes for Maggiore.