Customer advice regarding the Coronavirus
At this time when the news is dominated by Coronavirus, we wanted to let you know that we are vigilantly implementing enhanced protocols to ensure your safety, as well as flexibility of your rental bookings.
The safety of our customers and staff is of paramount importance to us and we are closely monitoring the news, information, advice and guidance from the World Health Organisation and local authorities regarding the spread of the Coronavirus. Our focus is to ensure we meet customer needs while doing our part to keep you and our employees safe.
Are all your rental stations in Italy open?
As part of the global efforts to help contain the spread of the Coronavirus, recent government measures may have led to us closing some of our rental stations. In the unlikely event a rental station closes during your booking, you will be contacted by the team to make suitable arrangements.
What should I do if I have already made a booking, but it’s impacted by the Coronavirus?
If you have already made a booking, but it is impacted by a quarantine measure or other travel restrictions due to the Coronavirus, this booking can be cancelled as outlined below:
- Cancellation fees for any Pay Later customers impacted by Coronavirus-related travel bans, will be waivered
- Cancellation fees for any Pre-Pay rental customers impacted by Coronavirus-related travel bans, will be waivered
For any customers who have booked through a third-party broker or website, please contact them directly for further guidance should your travel be disrupted.
What about bookings not directly impacted by Coronavirus restrictions?
For increased flexibility on all bookings, you can change or cancel, without fees, any reservations in Europe for rentals due to start before 15 December.
For bookings which start after this time, there will not be any penalties for changes made up to 72 hours before the start of your rental.
How should I contact you regarding a new or existing booking?
As part of the global efforts to help contain the spread of the Coronavirus, recent government measures may have an impact on our ability to service calls to our reservations centre. If you are making a reservation, you can do so on this website or by using our app.
To amend or cancel an existing booking:
- If your booking is for a rental in Europe starting before 1st May you can manage your booking on this website.
- If your booking is outside Europe, starts before the 1st May and is directly impacted by a travel restriction please contact our customer services team.
- Given the exceptional volume of enquiries we are receiving, we would only recommend contacting us regarding any rentals starting before 1st May.
- If your booking is for a rental starting in May or later you can manage your booking [hyperlink] on this website.
All our teams thank you for your understanding and patience.
Is Maggiore taking any additional precautions to help reduce the spread of the Coronavirus?
We are closely monitoring the information shared by the World Health Organization concerning advice on how to help reduce the spread of COVID-19.
To help protect our staff and customers we are encouraging regular hand washing, and the use of hand sanitizer, where available. We’ve also enhanced the already robust cleaning techniques of our vehicles after each rental. In particular, we are paying special attention to the places people touch such as steering wheels, door handles and other hard surfaces.
- - Maggiore partners with LaTua!Card and joins the loyalty scheme.
- - New international worldwide network for Maggiore.
- - New Maggiore Club: renting is great, pampering yourself is even better.
- - Expo, Trenitalia and Maggiore launch "Moving Italia"
- - Maggiore apps downloaded more than 40,000 times.
- - The Maggiore Group chooses Citroen Berlingo full electric van.
- - Big news for Maggiore.
- - Maggiore attends TTG Incontri 2014.
- - The Maggiore/Trenitalia partnership continues
- - New Maggiore Android App.
- - The Maggiore Group has chosen for Amicoblu the Mercedes-Benz Sprinter.
- - Maggiore VAT invoice is online and available from the counter.
- - Maggiore and Gambero Rosso: an enticing partnership.
- - Only guaranteed clients for Maggiore
- - Introducing the new online Personal Assistance area.
- - Maggiore, Springtime Special.
- - Maggiore teams up with Alitalia and Intesa Sanpaolo.
- - Maggiore Winter Special.
- - Maggiore extends their business package
- - Maggiore rewards photographer fans.
- - Maggiore supports IncontraDonna Onlus.
- - Maggiore autumn weekends are back.
- - New Ios App for the Maggiore Group.
- - Maggiore will take care of your return to the city.
- - The Maggiore “I like” Weekends continue on Facebook.
- - Maggiore Fast Track for Alitalia customers.
- - Maggiore participates in "Viaggiando l'Italia"
- - Maggiore Full, the all-inclusive deal.
- - Maggiore’s new mobile site kicks off.
- - Winners of the “L’Italia che mi piace” competition…
- - Accessories and supplements at € 1 per day.
- - Travel safely
- - Winter Tyres for maximum safety
- - Maggiore Winter Weekend
- - More prizes with Maggiore & Live Nation.
- - The New Volvo V 40, exclusively from Maggiore.
- - A Fiat 500 for a month at just € 500.
- - Great music travels with Maggiore
- - Commercial Partnership between Maggiore and Gruppo Bipiemme.
- - Maggiore Full, the car rental without surprises.
- - Final prize giving at Maggiore: The Smart Car won at Bareggio.
- - Maggiore at TTG Incontri 2012.
- - Maggiore sponsors "Guttuso 1912 - 2012"
- - Maggiore Autumn Weekend deal.
- - Rent Maggiore and win an MSC cruise.
- - With Maggiore, returning home is affordable.
- - Just a few days left to win a city car.
- - Scrat's treasure has found its winner.
- - Rent Maggiore and win Scrat's treasure.
- - Commercial agreement between Maggiore and Twentieth Century Fox.
- - "Suggest Maggiore and win Samsung" competition winner.
- - The Maggiore Group expands its commercial offer.
- - Commercial partnership between Maggiore and Caronte & Tourist.
- - Maggiore & ITI Hotels: a partnership with high added-value.
- - Travel with Maggiore and the great music of Live Nation.
- - Meeting at the AIDAF observatory: Family business in Italy.
- - Maggiore travels with the great music of Live Nation.
- - Maggiore sponsors LUISS on the road.
- - More prizes for Maggiore.