Customer advice regarding the Coronavirus
At this time when the news is dominated by Coronavirus, we wanted to let you know that we are vigilantly implementing enhanced protocols to ensure your safety, as well as flexibility of your rental bookings.
The safety of our customers and staff is of paramount importance to us and we are closely monitoring the news, information, advice and guidance from the World Health Organisation and local authorities regarding the spread of the Coronavirus. Our focus is to ensure we meet customer needs while doing our part to keep you and our employees safe.
Are all your rental stations in Italy open?
As part of the global efforts to help contain the spread of the Coronavirus, recent government measures may have led to us closing some of our rental stations. In the unlikely event a rental station closes during your booking, you will be contacted by the team to make suitable arrangements.
Can I cancel a new or existing booking for free?
Yes. Should you need to cancel a booking, your refund will be processed in full immediately and should reach your account within 5 working days.
Our flexible cancellation policy breaks down like this:
- Free cancellation/full refunds on Pay Online (prepay) bookings up to 48 hours before the day your rental was due to begin
- You can cancel Pay on Collection (pay later) bookings up to the time your rental was due to begin
- If you have to cancel less than 48 hours before the day of your rental, you'll receive a full refund minus the lower of i) 2 days of your booking or ii) fixed fee depending on the country you booked in (£60, €65, CHF76)
- No refund is provided in the case of no-shows and a fee may apply.
Are you taking any additional precautions to help reduce the spread of the Coronavirus?
We are closely monitoring the information shared by the World Health Organization concerning advice on how to help reduce the spread of COVID-19.
To help protect our staff and customers we are encouraging regular hand washing, and the use of hand sanitiser, where available. We’ve also enhanced the already robust cleaning techniques of our vehicles after each rental. In particular, we are paying special attention to the places people touch such as steering wheels, door handles and other hard surfaces.
We advise all our customers to keep updated on the latest developments from the World Health Organisation and Ministry of Health website
- - Maggiore partners with LaTua!Card and joins the loyalty scheme.
- - New international worldwide network for Maggiore.
- - New Maggiore Club: renting is great, pampering yourself is even better.
- - Expo, Trenitalia and Maggiore launch "Moving Italia"
- - Maggiore apps downloaded more than 40,000 times.
- - The Maggiore Group chooses Citroen Berlingo full electric van.
- - Big news for Maggiore.
- - Maggiore attends TTG Incontri 2014.
- - The Maggiore/Trenitalia partnership continues
- - New Maggiore Android App.
- - The Maggiore Group has chosen for Amicoblu the Mercedes-Benz Sprinter.
- - Maggiore VAT invoice is online and available from the counter.
- - Maggiore and Gambero Rosso: an enticing partnership.
- - Only guaranteed clients for Maggiore
- - Introducing the new online Personal Assistance area.
- - Maggiore, Springtime Special.
- - Maggiore teams up with Alitalia and Intesa Sanpaolo.
- - Maggiore Winter Special.
- - Maggiore extends their business package
- - Maggiore rewards photographer fans.
- - Maggiore supports IncontraDonna Onlus.
- - Maggiore autumn weekends are back.
- - New Ios App for the Maggiore Group.
- - Maggiore will take care of your return to the city.
- - The Maggiore “I like” Weekends continue on Facebook.
- - Maggiore Fast Track for Alitalia customers.
- - Maggiore participates in "Viaggiando l'Italia"
- - Maggiore Full, the all-inclusive deal.
- - Maggiore’s new mobile site kicks off.
- - Winners of the “L’Italia che mi piace” competition…
- - Accessories and supplements at € 1 per day.
- - Travel safely
- - Winter Tyres for maximum safety
- - Maggiore Winter Weekend
- - More prizes with Maggiore & Live Nation.
- - The New Volvo V 40, exclusively from Maggiore.
- - A Fiat 500 for a month at just € 500.
- - Great music travels with Maggiore
- - Commercial Partnership between Maggiore and Gruppo Bipiemme.
- - Maggiore Full, the car rental without surprises.
- - Final prize giving at Maggiore: The Smart Car won at Bareggio.
- - Maggiore at TTG Incontri 2012.
- - Maggiore sponsors "Guttuso 1912 - 2012"
- - Maggiore Autumn Weekend deal.
- - Rent Maggiore and win an MSC cruise.
- - With Maggiore, returning home is affordable.
- - Just a few days left to win a city car.
- - Scrat's treasure has found its winner.
- - Rent Maggiore and win Scrat's treasure.
- - Commercial agreement between Maggiore and Twentieth Century Fox.
- - "Suggest Maggiore and win Samsung" competition winner.
- - The Maggiore Group expands its commercial offer.
- - Commercial partnership between Maggiore and Caronte & Tourist.
- - Maggiore & ITI Hotels: a partnership with high added-value.
- - Travel with Maggiore and the great music of Live Nation.
- - Meeting at the AIDAF observatory: Family business in Italy.
- - Maggiore travels with the great music of Live Nation.
- - Maggiore sponsors LUISS on the road.
- - More prizes for Maggiore.