Maggiore at TTG Incontri 2012.
This year, Maggiore is present again at TTG Incontri, the most important international B2B exhibition of tourism and leisure, now at its 49th Edition, with a stand that has completely new spaces and colours, located in Pavilion C1, Lane 3, Stand 86-87.
The goal is, once again, to consolidate and develop its position as the leading car and van rental service company, thanks to its offer of solutions that constantly take into account the needs of its customers, who increasingly consider Maggiore rentals as an integrated service in a modern, ecological and advanced transport system.
In this context, focus should also be placed on the important partnerships with Alitalia and Trenitalia, by virtue of which, exclusive offers can be suggested to customers, allowing them to accumulate miles or Cartafreccia points.
During the exhibition, it will also be possible to acquire other information, useful for the activity of Travel Agents, to whom Maggiore has always shown great care and sensitivity, by providing dedicated rates and periodic promotions to support this market that, like many others, is significantly affected by the ongoing economic situation in our country.
Maggiore Press office:
Tel. 06 22935777 – Fax 06 23328924
- - Maggiore partners with LaTua!Card and joins the loyalty scheme.
- - New international worldwide network for Maggiore.
- - New Maggiore Club: renting is great, pampering yourself is even better.
- - Expo, Trenitalia and Maggiore launch "Moving Italia"
- - Maggiore apps downloaded more than 40,000 times.
- - The Maggiore Group chooses Citroen Berlingo full electric van.
- - Big news for Maggiore.
- - Maggiore attends TTG Incontri 2014.
- - The Maggiore/Trenitalia partnership continues
- - New Maggiore Android App.
- - The Maggiore Group has chosen for Amicoblu the Mercedes-Benz Sprinter.
- - Maggiore VAT invoice is online and available from the counter.
- - Maggiore and Gambero Rosso: an enticing partnership.
- - Only guaranteed clients for Maggiore
- - Introducing the new online Personal Assistance area.
- - Maggiore, Springtime Special.
- - Maggiore teams up with Alitalia and Intesa Sanpaolo.
- - Maggiore Winter Special.
- - Maggiore extends their business package
- - Maggiore rewards photographer fans.
- - Maggiore supports IncontraDonna Onlus.
- - Maggiore autumn weekends are back.
- - New Ios App for the Maggiore Group.
- - Maggiore will take care of your return to the city.
- - The Maggiore “I like” Weekends continue on Facebook.
- - Maggiore Fast Track for Alitalia customers.
- - Maggiore participates in "Viaggiando l'Italia"
- - Maggiore Full, the all-inclusive deal.
- - Maggiore’s new mobile site kicks off.
- - Winners of the “L’Italia che mi piace” competition…
- - Accessories and supplements at € 1 per day.
- - Travel safely
- - Winter Tyres for maximum safety
- - Maggiore Winter Weekend
- - More prizes with Maggiore & Live Nation.
- - The New Volvo V 40, exclusively from Maggiore.
- - A Fiat 500 for a month at just € 500.
- - Great music travels with Maggiore
- - Commercial Partnership between Maggiore and Gruppo Bipiemme.
- - Maggiore Full, the car rental without surprises.
- - Final prize giving at Maggiore: The Smart Car won at Bareggio.
- - Maggiore at TTG Incontri 2012.
- - Maggiore sponsors "Guttuso 1912 - 2012"
- - Maggiore Autumn Weekend deal.
- - Rent Maggiore and win an MSC cruise.
- - With Maggiore, returning home is affordable.
- - Just a few days left to win a city car.
- - Scrat's treasure has found its winner.
- - Rent Maggiore and win Scrat's treasure.
- - Commercial agreement between Maggiore and Twentieth Century Fox.
- - "Suggest Maggiore and win Samsung" competition winner.
- - The Maggiore Group expands its commercial offer.
- - Commercial partnership between Maggiore and Caronte & Tourist.
- - Maggiore & ITI Hotels: a partnership with high added-value.
- - Travel with Maggiore and the great music of Live Nation.
- - Meeting at the AIDAF observatory: Family business in Italy.
- - Maggiore travels with the great music of Live Nation.
- - Maggiore sponsors LUISS on the road.
- - More prizes for Maggiore.